Apollo and Daphne Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Apollo and Daphne
Sculptor: Bernini, Gian LorenzoCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Italian sculptor and draftsman; 1598-1680;
Owner: Galleria BorgheseContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Rome, Italy;
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1622/1625
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 sculpture original : marble
- Content Description: This view of the sculpture depicts the head and part of the torso of the figure of Daphne. Her hair is strewn and her mouth is open. The sculpture depicts action and movement.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): sculpture (visual work)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): marble (rock)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Baroque
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): carving (processes)
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: bal66546
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc41266