Mad Dog, A Caricature of People's Fear of a Mad-dog and of Rabies Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Mad Dog, A Caricature of People's Fear of a Mad-dog and of Rabies
Artist: Busby, Thomas LordCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: British author, painter, and printmaker; active 1804-1837;
Owner: British MuseumContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: London, England;
Bridgeman Art LibraryContributor Type: Organization
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1826
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 art original :
- Content Description: Depicted in this print are several people reacting to a dog on the street. The people are caricatures.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): prints (visual works)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): color prints (prints)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): British
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: bal64757
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc41251