Stained Glass Window, Glory, and Sculpted Figures Behind the Chair of Saint Peter in St. Peter's Basilica Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Stained Glass Window, Glory, and Sculpted Figures Behind the Chair of Saint Peter in St. Peter's Basilica
- Parallel Title Cathedri Petri
Artist: Bernini, Gian LorenzoCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Italian sculptor and draftsman; 1598-1680;
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1665
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 cathedrae (bishop's chairs) : stained glass, bronze
- Content Description: The stained glass window behind St. Peter's chair depicts a dove with orange radiating spikes. Surrounding that are many bronze figures.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): cathedrae (bishop's chairs)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): bronze (metal)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): stained glass (visual works)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Baroque
- Place Point: north=41.902167; east=12.453937;
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: bal62946
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc41240