Tragic Mask on the Tomb of Giuliano de Medici Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Tragic Mask on the Tomb of Giuliano de Medici
Sculptor: Buonarroti, MichelangeloCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Italian sculptor, painter, and architect; 1475-1564;
Owner: Sagrestia Nuova, San LorenzoContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Florence, Italy
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1520/1534
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 sculpted tomb detail : marble
- Content Description: The marble tragic mask detail is at the edge of the tomb and a portion of another figure is visible above the mask. The marble is unpainted.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): tombs
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): High Renaissance
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): marble (rock)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): carving (processes)
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: bal55976
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc41192