Autumn in Bruges Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Autumn in Bruges
Artist: Coppens, OmerCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Belgian artist; 1864-1926;
Owner: Berko Fine PaintingsContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Knokke-Heist, West Flanders, Flanders, Belgium;
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1880/1899~
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 artwork original : oil paint, panel
- Content Description: A body of water is crossed with a bridge and buildings in the background are reflected in the water. Small brushstrokes of many colors are juxtaposed in an impressionistic manner.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): paintings (visual works)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): oil paintings (visual works)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Belgian
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): landscapes (representations)
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: bal54111
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc41175