Aristide Sommati Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Aristide Sommati
Artist: Modigliani, AmedeoCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Italian painter, sculptor, and draftsman; 1884-1920;
Photographer: Bridgeman Art LibraryContributor Type: Organization
Owner: Museo Civico Giovanni FattoriContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Livorno, Italy'
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1908~
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 art original : charcoal, paper
- Content Description: The portrait is drawn in charcoal on paper. The lines are expressive and bold. A faint drawing is also visible from the opposite side of the paper.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): drawings (visual works)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): portraits
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Modernist
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: bal54082
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc41173