Vancouver Library Square Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Vancouver Library Square
Architect: Safdie, MosheCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: born 1938; Canadian;
Photographer: Gilchrist, ScottContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Archivision, Inc.
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1992/1995
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 built work : concrete, stone, brick, steel, glass
- Content Description: The ground floor view of the exterior includes the stairs and some background context of other buildings.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): libraries (buildings)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): complexes (buildings)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Postmodern
- Place Name: Canada - British Columbia Province - Vancouver
- Place Point: north=49.279239; east=-123.115947;
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: ard8353
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc41053