Beijing National Indoor Stadium Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Beijing National Indoor Stadium
Architect: Beijing Urban Engineering Design and Research InstituteCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Chinese;
Photographer: Gilchrist, ScottContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Archivision, Inc.
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 2005/2007
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 built work : steel, glass
- Content Description: The view shows the eastern elevation closely. The glass panes, the angle and the curvature of the roof line as well as the Beijing banner are shown.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): stadiums
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): recreation buildings
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): sports buildings
- Place Name: China - Beijing Shi Municipality - Beijing
- Place Point: north=39.996327; east=116.390202;
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: ard42843
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc41030