Alameda Bridge Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Alameda Bridge
- Parallel Title Pasarela de la Exposición
Architect: Calatrava, SantiagoCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: born 1951; Spanish;
Photographer: Gilchrist, ScottContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Archivision, Inc.
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1991/1995
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 built work : painted steel ; 130 x 26 x 14 m.
- Content Description: The view shows the pedestrian and automobile bridge at a raking angle with a person emerging from the metro station included in the architect's design.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): bridges (built works)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): arch bridges
- Place Name: Spain - Valencia Autonomous Community - Valencia Province - Valencia
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: ard41799
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc40997