Palacio de los Marquesas de Arcos Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Palacio de los Marquesas de Arcos
- Parallel Title Palace of the Marquis of Arcos
Photographer: Gilchrist, ScottContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Archivision, Inc.
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1746
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 built work :
- Content Description: The facade of the palace includes an arched ground floor loggia and second floor glass doors opening onto balconies facing the plaza.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): palaces
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Spanish Colonial
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): arcades (structural assemblies)
- Place Name: Cuba - Ciudad de La Habana - Havana
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: ard40263
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc40980