Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Air
Sculptor: Maillol, AristideCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: French sculptor, painter, and tapestry designer; 1861-1944;
Owner: The Getty CenterContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Los Angeles, California, United States
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1938/1962
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 sculpture original : bronze ; 235.5 cm. wide
- Physical Description: The sculpture depicts a nude woman lying on her side and resting on her right elbow and her left leg slightly raised. Her left arm is raised with hand flexed. The figure rests on a low pedestal.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): sculpture (visual work)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): bronze (metal)
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: ard38181
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc40961