Barcelona Pavilion Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Barcelona Pavilion
- Parallel Title German section of the International Exposition, Barcelona
Architect: Mies van der Rohe, LudwigCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: German; 1886-1969; active in the United States;
Photographer: Gilchrist, ScottContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Archivision, Inc.
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1929
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 built work : travertine, red onyx, marble, glass
- Content Description: The view is over the reflecting pool toward the pavilion. The plinth is visible in the foreground.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Modernist
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): exhibition buildings
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): industrial expositions
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Bauhaus
- Place Box: Spain - Catalonia Autonomous Community - Barcelona
- Place Point: north=41.370581; east=2.149952;
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: ard37329
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc40958