The Learned, Court of the Fiestas, Corrido of the Agrarian Revolution Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Learned, Court of the Fiestas, Corrido of the Agrarian Revolution
- Parallel Title Los sabios, Court of the Fiestas, Corrido of the Agrarian Revolution
Artist: Rivera, DiegoCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Mexican painter; 1886-1957;
Owner: Secretariat of Public EducationContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1923/1928
- Physical Description: 1 mural : pigment, plaster ; 2.07 x 1.53 m.
- Content Description: A group of people surround an elderly man with a long white beard and wearing a funnel on his head. In the background are men wearing straps of ammunition. One man in the foreground sits on a stack of books and another man in the foreground holds a feather quill pen and sits on an elephant sculpture. Some text in Spanish drapes across the top of the mural panel.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Mexican Muralist (movement)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): mural paintings (visual works)
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: ard25978
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc40930