Wall Street Banquet, Court of Fiestas, Corridor of the Agrarian Revolution Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Wall Street Banquet, Court of Fiestas, Corridor of the Agrarian Revolution
- Parallel Title El banquette de los ricos
Artist: Rivera, DiegoCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Mexican painter; 1886-1957;
Owner: Secretariat of Public EducationContributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1923/1928
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 mural ; pigment, plaster ; 2.05 x 1.55 m.
- Content Description: This panel of the mural depicts eight people at a dinner table. On the table is a sculpture resembling the Statue of Liberty. Behind the table appears to be a vault with a black figure holding the vault. Each of the diners holds a portion of a cash register tape that emerges from a cash register underneath glass.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): mural paintings (visual works)
- Mexican Muralist (movement)
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Accession or Local Control No: ard25964
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc40923