Economics: From the Dismal Science to the Moral Science: The Moral Economics of Kendall P. Cochran Citations, Rights, Re-Use
Here is our suggested citation. Consult an appropriate style guide for conformance to specific guidelines.
Economics: From the Dismal Science to the Moral Science: The Moral Economics of Kendall P. Cochran, book, January 2015; Denton, Texas. (digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc407882/: accessed October 16, 2018), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, digital.library.unt.edu; .
Responsibilities of Use
Information concerning your ability to use this book.
This book has been made publicly available for use in research, teaching, and private study by UNT Libraries in partnership with UNT Digital Library, a digital repository hosted by the University of North Texas Libraries.
- You are free to distribute, remix, tweak, and build upon this book, even commercially, as long as you credit the rights holder.
- You are free to link to any publicly accessible URL associated with this book.
- Please review the statement of rights for this book.
- Please use responsibly. We have provided tools below to aid you in sharing, citing, or referencing this item online and in print.
Examples of encouraged use:
- A source for a school paper or presentation.
- Primary source reference in research project.
- Reference/citation in public discussions or forums.
- Genealogical research.
Examples of discouraged use:
- Sharing without giving credit.
- Claiming as your own original work.