Alcatraz Island: Topographical View Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Alcatraz Island: Topographical View
Photographer: Gilchrist, ScottContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Archivision, Inc.
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 built complex
- Content Description: The view shows the main building on the island and the surroundings with the mountainous landscape in the background.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): prisons (buildings)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): islands
- Place Name: United States - California - San Francisco County
- Place Point: north=37.826603; east=-122.422824;
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: arc9862
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc40757