590 Madison Avenue Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 590 Madison Avenue
- Parallel Title I.B.M. Building
Architect: Barnes, Edward LarrabeeCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: American; born 1915; died 2004;
Photographer: Gilchrist, ScottContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Archivision, Inc.
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1983
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 built work : steel construction, glass, clad in polished granite ; 603 feet high, 43 stories
- Content Description: The view is of the street level facade and includes the glassed atrium public space.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): office buildings
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Modernist
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): International Style
- Place Name: United States - New York - New York County - New York City - Manhattan Borough
- Place Point: north=40.762175; east=-73.972862;
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: arc2694
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc40653