Supporting Material for: Enthalpy of Solvation Correlations for Gaseous Solutes Dissolved in Water and in 1-Octanol Based on the Abraham Model Citations, Rights, Re-Use
Here is our suggested citation. Consult an appropriate style guide for conformance to specific guidelines.
Supporting Material for: Enthalpy of Solvation Correlations for Gaseous Solutes Dissolved in Water and in 1-Octanol Based on the Abraham Model, text, December 15, 2007; (https://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc406382/: accessed April 19, 2019), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, https://digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT College of Arts and Sciences.
Responsibilities of Use
Information concerning your ability to use this text.
This text has been made publicly available for use in research, teaching, and private study by UNT College of Arts and Sciences in partnership with UNT Digital Library, a digital repository hosted by the University of North Texas Libraries.
- You are free to link to any publicly accessible URL associated with this text.
- Please use responsibly. We have provided tools below to aid you in sharing, citing, or referencing this item online and in print.
Examples of encouraged use:
- A source for a school paper or presentation.
- Primary source reference in research project.
- Reference/citation in public discussions or forums.
- Genealogical research.
Examples of discouraged use:
- Claiming as your own original work.