Abbey Church of Ottobeuren, Abbey Buildings Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Abbey Church of Ottobeuren, Abbey Buildings
- Parallel Title Benedictine Monastery Church of the Holy Trinity, Abbey Buildings
Architect: Fischer, Johann MichaelCreator Type: Personal
Photographer: Hartill Art AssociatesContributor Type: Organization
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1737/1766
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 built work :
- Content Description: The south facing wing of an abbey building is visible in this view. Part of the facade is blocked by a clump of trees. The building is three-stories and in a restrained Baroque style.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): abbey churches
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): abbeys (monasteries)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): German
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Baroque
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): religious buildings
- Place Name: Germany - Bavaria - Schwaben - Ottobeuren
- Place Point: north=47.940838; east=10.297347;
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: age0019
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc40638