Ben's Guide to U.S. Government for Kids Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Ben's Guide to U.S. Government for Kids
Author: United States. Government Printing Office. Superintendent of DocumentsCreator Type: Organization
Name: University of North Texas. Libraries.Place of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 2014
- Harvested: 2014-09-12
- Content Description: This is the official website for Ben's Guide to U.S. Government for Kids. Ben's Guide is a service provided by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO). This site provides learning tools for K-12 students, parents, and teachers. These resources teach how the U.S. government works and include information about the branches of government, how laws are made, the election process, and citizenship. The site includes a glossary, interactive games and activities, and links to many U.S. Government websites for children.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State politics and government
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Election law
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Citizenship
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Education and state
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Bill drafting
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Legislation
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Politics and government.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Law and legislation.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- States -- Statistics.
- Keyword: educational resources.
- Keyword: children.
- Keyword: learning tools.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Citizenship education.
- Keyword: young adults.
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: CyberCemeteryCode: GDCC
Name: UNT Libraries Digital Projects UnitCode: UNTDP
- URL: http://cybercemetery.unt.edu/archive/bensguide/20140912202210/http://bensguide.gpo.gov/index.html
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc406373