Balancing Scholarly Activities, Primary Assignments and Service to the Community Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Balancing Scholarly Activities, Primary Assignments and Service to the Community
Author: Alemneh, Daniel GelawCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Author: Avery, Elizabeth FuselerCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Author: Wahl, DianeCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Organizer of meeting: University of North Texas. Libraries.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 2013-11-19
- Content Description: Presentation for the University of North Texas (UNT) Libraries as part of the career development program. This presentation discusses getting started on a research project and balancing scholarly activities, primary assignments, and service to the community.
- Physical Description: 8 p.
- Keyword: career development
- Keyword: service activities
- Keyword: collaboration
- Meeting: Career Development Program: Getting Started on your Research Project, 2013, Denton, Texas, United States
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc406368
- Academic Department: Digital Projects Unit