Balancing Scholarly Activities, Primary Assignments and Service to the Community Slide: 4 of 8
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
Take Some Concrete Steps
- Review your activity journal periodically and
reassess your activities.
- Collaboration and shared deadlines can help.
- See if you are spending "enough" time on research
- Choose a proactive challenge for this year
- Ask to serve on a funding agency panel, or as paper reviewer
- Reserve a set of time for your research
- Write a good recommendation letter
- Nominate your colleagues for various UNT faculty and/or other
- Get the Most in Career Advancement:
- from balancing Primary Assignments, Scholarly Activities and
Service to the Community
University of North Texas
Here’s what’s next.
This presentation can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Tools / Downloads
Get a copy of this slide or view the extracted text.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current slide of this Presentation.
Alemneh, Daniel Gelaw; Avery, Elizabeth Fuseler & Wahl, Diane. Balancing Scholarly Activities, Primary Assignments and Service to the Community, presentation, November 19, 2013; (digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc406368/m1/4/: accessed October 21, 2018), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, digital.library.unt.edu; .