Balancing Scholarly Activities, Primary Assignments and Service to the Community Slide: 2 of 8
The following text was automatically extracted from the image on this page using optical character recognition software:
As faculty member, what is expected of YOU
- Expected % effort and activities for this coming year:
- 70% PA 20% SA 10% S or
- 60% PA 30% SA 10% S
- Criteria or measure of quality of your work?
- Quality vs. quantity
- What kind of service/activities should I do and/or avoid
- Learn to say Yes/No, based on(various cost/benefits analysis):
- Low/high importance vs. low/high effort/time, short/long term
- How likely opportunity to come again?
University of North Texas
Here’s what’s next.
This presentation can be searched. Note: Results may vary based on the legibility of text within the document.
Tools / Downloads
Get a copy of this slide or view the extracted text.
Citing and Sharing
Basic information for referencing this web page. We also provide extended guidance on usage rights, references, copying or embedding.
Reference the current slide of this Presentation.
Alemneh, Daniel Gelaw; Avery, Elizabeth Fuseler & Wahl, Diane. Balancing Scholarly Activities, Primary Assignments and Service to the Community, presentation, November 19, 2013; (digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc406368/m1/2/: accessed January 18, 2019), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, digital.library.unt.edu; .