311 South Wacker Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 311 South Wacker
Architect: Kohn Pederson Fox AssociatesCreator Type: Organization
Photographer: Hartill Art AssociatesContributor Type: Organization
Name: Scholars Resource, Inc.Place of Publication: Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- Creation: 1990
- No Language
- Physical Description: 1 built work : reinforced concrete floors and framing ; 1,409,463 square feet
- Content Description: The upper half of the skyscraper is shown in this view. The building is light in color and composed of several vertical elements.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): skyscrapers
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Modernist
- Place Name: United States - Illinois - Cook County - Chicago
- Place Box: northlimit=41.87789278137074; eastlimit=-87.63533301309053; southlimit=41.87709793455224; westlimit=-87.63654537156526;
Name: ARTsourceCode: UNTART
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights License: copyright
- Rights Holder: Scholars Resource, Inc.
- Rights Statement: Copyright 2011, Scholars Resource, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: aam0574
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc40628