United States Earthquakes, 1961 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title United States Earthquakes, 1961
- Serial Title United States Earthquakes
- Series Title Coast and Geodetic Survey Reports
Contributor: Geological Survey (U.S.)Contributor Type: Organization
Contributor: U.S. Coast and Geodetic SurveyContributor Type: Organization
Contributor: National Earthquake Information CenterContributor Type: Organization
Contributor: National Geophysical Data CenterContributor Type: Organization
Contributor: National Geophysical and Solar-Terrestrial Data CenterContributor Type: Organization
Contributor: United States. National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1961
- Content Description: Report discussing earthquake activity in the United States during 1961. The report is broken down by regions and has sections for specific earthquakes.
- Physical Description: iv, 106 p. : ill., maps ; 27 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Earthquakes -- United States -- Periodicals.
- Keyword: seismology
- Keyword: epicenters
- Keyword: shocks
- Coverage Date: 1961
- Place Name: United States
- Place Name: Panama
- Place Name: Puerto Rico
- Place Name: United States - California
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- SuDoc Number: C 4.25/2:1961
- SuDoc Number: C 55.417/2:1961
- SuDoc Number: C 55.266:1961
- OCLC: 1798128
- ISSN: 0091-1429
- Library of Congress Control Number: 75-640209
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc40354