Fires, gases, and ventilation in metal and nonmetallic mines Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Fires, gases, and ventilation in metal and nonmetallic mines
- Series Title Miners' circular (United States. Bureau of Mines)
- Added Title United States Bureau of Mines Miners' Circular 55
- Series Title United States Bureau of Mines Reports
Author: United States. Bureau of Mines.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1957
- Physical Description: vi, 124 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Mine safety -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Mine fires -- United States -- Prevention and control.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Mine gases -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Mine ventilation -- United States.
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 64702083
- SuDoc Number: I 28.6:55/957
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc40320