The tungsten industry of the U.S.S.R Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The tungsten industry of the U.S.S.R
- Series Title Mineral Issues
Author: Rabchevsky, George A., 1936-Creator Type: Personal
Name: United States. Bureau of Mines.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]Additional Info: U.S. Dept. of the Interior, Bureau of Mines
- Creation: 1988
- Physical Description: iv, 50 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Tungsten industry -- Soviet Union.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Tungsten mines and mining -- Soviet Union.
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 18836992
- SuDoc Number: I 28.156:T83
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc40315