The Chromium Industry of the U.S.S.R. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Chromium Industry of the U.S.S.R.
- Series Title Mineral Issues
- Added Title Mineral Issues: An Analytical Series
- Series Title United States Bureau of Mines Reports
Author: Strishkov, Vasilii V.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Steblez, Walter G.Creator Type: Personal
Name: United States. Bureau of Mines.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]Additional Info: U.S. Dept. of the Interior, Bureau of Mines
- Creation: 1985
- Physical Description: vi, 33 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Content Description: Report discussing the production and export or chromite from the U.S.S.R, including an overview of the industry (raw material base, mining and processing facilities, foreign trade, and policies and programs controlling its operations) as well as observations on the outlook for the future.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Chromium industry -- Soviet Union.
- Keyword: minerals
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Mines and mineral resources -- Soviet Union.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Russia
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 681459774
- SuDoc Number: I 28.156:C46
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc40313