Table of sine and cosine integrals for arguments from 10 to 100 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Table of sine and cosine integrals for arguments from 10 to 100
- Series Title Applied mathematics series (Washington, D.C.)
- Added Title United States. National Bureau of Standards. Applied mathematics series, 32
- Series Title National Bureau of Standards Reports
- Added Title Applied Mathematics Series, Bulletin 32
Author: United States. National Bureau of Standards. Computation Laboratory.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1954
- Physical Description: xv, 187 p. : diagrs. ; 27 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Trigonometry -- Tables.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Trigonometrical functions.
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 852744
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc40300