Properties of sea water and its concentrates up to 200 (deg) C Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Properties of sea water and its concentrates up to 200 (deg) C
- Series Title Research and development progress report ; no. 227
Author: Bromley, L. A.Creator Type: Personal
United States. Office of Saline Water.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Department of the Interior.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1966
- Physical Description: viii, 54 p. ; 26 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Seawater -- Thermal properties.
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 39201613
- SuDoc Number: I 1.88:227
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc40287