The Proposed U.S.-Panama Free Trade Agreement Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Proposed U.S.-Panama Free Trade Agreement
Author: Hornbeck, J. F.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in International Trade and Finance
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2011-05-03
- Content Description: This report discusses the free trade agreement (FTA) the United States and Panama signed on June 28, 2007. While Panama's government ratified the FTA in July 2007, the 110th, 111th, and 112th Congresses have not yet implement ratification legislation.
- Physical Description: 32 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: International affairs
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Trade
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Trade agreements - U.S. - Panama
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Trade agreements - Panama - U.S.
- Place Name: Panama
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL32540
- Accession or Local Control No: RL32540_2011May03
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc40196