Access to Over-the-Road Buses for Persons With Disabilities Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Access to Over-the-Road Buses for Persons With Disabilities
Author: United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1993-05
- Content Description: This report is part of a process leading to regulations to be issued by the U.S. Department of Transportation. This process has included a review of a draft of this study by the Architectural and Transportation Barriers Compliance Board (ATBCB).
- Physical Description: 157 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: People with disabilities -- Transportation -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: People with disabilities -- Travel -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: People with disabilities -- Services for -- United States.
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Office of Technology AssessmentCode: OTA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Accession or Local Control No: 9301
- SuDoc Number: Y 3.T 22/2:2 B 96/2
- UNT Catalog No.: b1706041
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc40036