Access to Space: The Future of U.S. Space Transportation Systems Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Access to Space: The Future of U.S. Space Transportation Systems
Author: United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1990-04
- Content Description: This report is the final, summarizing report in a series of products from a broad assessment of space transportation technologies undertaken by OTA for the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, and the House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology.
- Physical Description: 90 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Space vehicles -- Government policy -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Astronautics and state -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Space flight -- Government policy -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Outer space -- Exploration -- United States.
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Office of Technology AssessmentCode: OTA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Accession or Local Control No: 9002
- SuDoc Number: Y 3.T 22/2:2 Sp 1/3
- UNT Catalog No.: b1605373
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc39959