Defining "Rural" Areas: Impact on Health Care Policy and Research Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Defining "Rural" Areas: Impact on Health Care Policy and Research
- Series Title Staff paper
Author: United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1989-07
- Content Description: This paper examines dichotomous designations used to define rural and urban areas and discusses how they are applied in certain Federal programs. In addition, several topologies are described that are useful in showing the diversity that exists within rural areas.
- Physical Description: 60 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Federal aid to rural health services -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Rural health services -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Rural conditions.
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Office of Technology AssessmentCode: OTA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Accession or Local Control No: 8912
- SuDoc Number: Y 3.T 22/2:2 R 88
- UNT Catalog No.: b1597904
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc39942