Aid to developing countries: the technology/ecology fit Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Aid to developing countries: the technology/ecology fit
- Series Title Staff paper
Author: United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1987-06
- Content Description: This report focuses primarily on AID and to a lesser extent on the World Bank. AID and the World Bank have made the most observable efforts to integrate environmental and development concerns.
- Physical Description: 99 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Developing countries -- Foreign economic relations.
- Keyword: world bank
- Keyword: aid
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Office of Technology AssessmentCode: OTA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Accession or Local Control No: 8701
- SuDoc Number: Y 3.T 22/2:2/2003012205
- UNT Catalog No.: b3211291
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc39872