Trade in services: exports and foreign revenues: special report Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Trade in services: exports and foreign revenues: special report
Author: United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1986-09
- Content Description: The special report in this volume was prepared after the Senate Committee on Governmental Affairs requested separate publication of OTA’s estimates of the impacts of services trade on the Nation’s balance of payments.
- Physical Description: 102 p: ill; 26 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Service industries -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Commerce.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Balance of trade -- United States.
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Office of Technology AssessmentCode: OTA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Accession or Local Control No: 8635
- SuDoc Number: Y 3.T 22/2:2 T 67/2
- UNT Catalog No.: b1576249
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc39868