Annual Report to the Congress for 1977 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Annual Report to the Congress for 1977
Author: United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1978-03
- Content Description: This report describes these projects in detail: the spread of nuclear materials and weapons-making capability, cancer-testing technology and saccharin, the implications of the Carter Administration’s National Energy Plan, the trade-offs between individual rights and massive computerization of the Nation’s tax information system, ways to spur research on increasing the supply of food, the prospects of solar technology.
- Physical Description: 94 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Technology assessment -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Technology assessment -- United States -- Periodicals.
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Office of Technology AssessmentCode: OTA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Accession or Local Control No: 9575
- SuDoc Number: Y 3.T 22/2:1/ 1978
- UNT Catalog No.: b1585688
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc39839