Annual Report to the Congress by the Office of Technology Assessment: March 15, 1974 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Annual Report to the Congress by the Office of Technology Assessment: March 15, 1974
Author: United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1974-03
- Content Description: This report is intended to provide the Congress with information on the steps taken thus far by the Office of Technology Assessment, as well as general background information on the development of the Technology Assessment Act.
- Physical Description: 38 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Technology assessment -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Technology assessment -- United States -- Periodicals.
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Office of Technology AssessmentCode: OTA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Accession or Local Control No: 9566
- SuDoc Number: Y 3.T 22/2:1/ 1974
- UNT Catalog No.: b1585688
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc39830