The Fusion Energy Program: The Role of TPX and Alternate Concepts Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Fusion Energy Program: The Role of TPX and Alternate Concepts
- Series Title Background paper
Author: United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Content Description: This report focuses on the following two questions for the U.S. fusion energy program. First, what is the role of the Tokamak Physics Experiment (TPX), an approximately $700 million fusion reactor currently awaiting a congressional decision to begin construction? Second, what is the role of alternatives to the tokamak concept in a broad-based fusion energy program?
- Physical Description: 93 p: ill., map; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Fusion reactors.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Fusion reactors -- Research.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Fusion reactors -- Research -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Tokamaks.
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Office of Technology AssessmentCode: OTA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Accession or Local Control No: 9543
- SuDoc Number: Y 3.T 22/2:12/F 98
- UNT Catalog No.: b2006052
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc39807