EPA Superfund Actions and ATSDR Public Health Data Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title EPA Superfund Actions and ATSDR Public Health Data
Author: United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1995-07
- Content Description: This paper discusses how EPA sets Superfund cleanup priorities based on Superfund site health ranking data provided by ATSDR. It examines several parameters by which EPA site prioritization might be measured, including timeliness, cost, and use of special removal actions at the worst sites.
- Physical Description: 16 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States. Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act of 1980.
- Keyword: health data
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Public health -- Statistics.
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Office of Technology AssessmentCode: OTA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Accession or Local Control No: 9516
- SuDoc Number: Y 3.T 22/2:12/2003012370
- UNT Catalog No.: b3226755
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc39780