Advanced Automotive Technology: Visions of a Super-Efficient Family Car Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Advanced Automotive Technology: Visions of a Super-Efficient Family Car
Author: United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1995-09
- Content Description: This report presents the results of the Office of Technology Assessment’s analysis of the prospects for developing automobiles that offer significant improvements in fuel economy and reduced emissions over the longer term (out to the year 2015). The report examines the likely costs and performance of a range of technologies and vehicle types, and the U.S. and foreign research and development programs for these technologies and vehicles (to allow completion of this study before OTA closed its doors, issues such as infrastructure development and market development--- critical to the successful commercialization of advanced vehicles-were not covered).
- Physical Description: 314 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Automobiles.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Automobiles -- Technological innovations -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Automobiles -- United States -- Fuel consumption.
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Office of Technology AssessmentCode: OTA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Accession or Local Control No: 9514
- SuDoc Number: Y 3.T 22/2:2 AD 9/4
- UNT Catalog No.: b1943464
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc39778