Biologically Based Technologies for Pest Control Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Biologically Based Technologies for Pest Control
Author: United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1995-09
- Content Description: This report covers technologies ranging from enhanced biological control of pests by their natural predators and parasites to commercial formulations of microbial pesticides. These technologies are grounded in an understanding of pest biology and have a relatively low probability of harmful effects on human health or the environment.
- Physical Description: 208 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Pests.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Pests -- Biological control.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Pests -- Biological control -- United States.
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Office of Technology AssessmentCode: OTA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Accession or Local Control No: 9506
- SuDoc Number: Y 3.T 22/2:2 P 43/5
- UNT Catalog No.: b1964172
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc39770