Assessing the Potential for Civil-Military Integration: Technologies, Processes, and Practices Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Assessing the Potential for Civil-Military Integration: Technologies, Processes, and Practices
Author: United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1994-09
- Content Description: This report responds to requests by the Senate and the House Armed Services Committees to investigate the potential for civil-military integration and the implications of such integration. It is divided into six chapters and five appendices.
- Physical Description: 196 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Sociology, Military -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Civil-military relations -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: National security -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Armed Forces.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States -- Military policy.
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Office of Technology AssessmentCode: OTA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Accession or Local Control No: 9402
- SuDoc Number: Y 3.T 22/2:2 P 84/2
- UNT Catalog No.: b1814030
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc39728