The 1992 World Administrative Radio Conference: Technology and Policy Implications Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The 1992 World Administrative Radio Conference: Technology and Policy Implications
Author: United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1993-05
- Content Description: This paper examined the technologies and issues to be considered at World Administrative Radio Conference (WARC)-92, discusses the international and domestic context for WARC-93 preparations, and analyzed the U.S. process of conference preparation.
- Physical Description: 195 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Administrative Radio Conference (1992 : Spain)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Radio frequency allocation.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Telecommunication -- International cooperation.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Telecommunication policy -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Telecommunication -- Technological innovations.
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Office of Technology AssessmentCode: OTA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Accession or Local Control No: 9345
- SuDoc Number: Y 3.T 22/2:2 R 11/4
- UNT Catalog No.: b2572627
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc39719