Screening Mammography in Primary Care Settings: Implications for Cost Access and Quality Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Screening Mammography in Primary Care Settings: Implications for Cost Access and Quality
- Series Title OTA background papers
Author: United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment.Creator Type: Organization
Author: Wagner, Judith L.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Study Director
Name: United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1991-10
- Content Description: This staff paper examines the implications for cost and quality, as well as for access to mammography, of expanding the supply of mammographic services in the primary care setting. The special issues raised by third-party businesses that package mammography services for primary care physicians are also discussed.
- Physical Description: 19 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Breast -- Radiography.
- Breast -- Radiography -- United States
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Breast -- Radiography -- United States -- Cost effectiveness.
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Office of Technology AssessmentCode: OTA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Accession or Local Control No: 9137
- SuDoc Number: Y 3.T 22/2:12/2003012546
- UNT Catalog No.: b3428077
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc39690