Evaluating Defense Department Research Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Evaluating Defense Department Research
- Series Title OTA background papers
Author: United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1990-07
- Content Description: This paper discusses briefly (1) the purposes of research directed toward support of the defense science and technology base and (2) criteria for judging government-supported, military oriented research portfolios. It will not cover, except tangentially, research into science and technology directed to civilian uses or the more advanced development phase of military weapons and systems.
- Physical Description: 23 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Military research -- United States -- Evaluation.
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Office of Technology AssessmentCode: OTA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Accession or Local Control No: 9017
- SuDoc Number: Y 3.T 22/2:12/2003012372
- UNT Catalog No.: b3226758
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc39657