Biological Effects of Power Frequency Electric and Magnetic Fields Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Biological Effects of Power Frequency Electric and Magnetic Fields
- Series Title Background paper
Author: United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1989-05
- Content Description: This background report responds to a request by the Subcommittee on Water and Power Resources of the House Committee on Interior and Insular Affairs. The subcommittee asked that OTA review the health effects of high-voltage transmission lines. To provide background information for its assessment on electric power wheeling, OTA contracted with the Carnegie-Mellon University.
- Physical Description: 110 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Electric fields -- Physiological effect.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Magnetic fields -- Physiological effect.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Electromagnetism -- Physiological effect.
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Office of Technology AssessmentCode: OTA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Accession or Local Control No: 8905
- SuDoc Number: Y 3.T 22/2:2 B 52/6
- UNT Catalog No.: b1597272
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc39645