Indian Health Care Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Indian Health Care
Author: United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1986-04
- Content Description: This report is an assessment of health care for American Indians and Alaska Natives who are eligible for medical and health-related services from the Federal Government. The Federal agency that is responsible for providing these services is the Indian Health Service (IHS), a component of the Public Health Service (PHS) in the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS).
- Physical Description: 376 p: ill., maps; 26 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Indians of North America -- Medical care.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Indians of North America -- Health and hygiene.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Mortality -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Health surveys -- United States.
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Office of Technology AssessmentCode: OTA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Accession or Local Control No: 8609
- SuDoc Number: Y 3.T 22/2:2 In 2/3
- UNT Catalog No.: b1575819
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc39610