Grassroots Conservation of Biological Diversity in the United States Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Grassroots Conservation of Biological Diversity in the United States
- Series Title OTA background papers
Author: United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1986-02
- Content Description: This report examines the technological and institutional aspects of biological data relevant to maintaining biological diversity in the United States focusing primarily on Federal data collection efforts.
- Physical Description: 67 p: ill., 1 map; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Conservation of natural resources -- United States -- Citizen participation.
- Keyword: biological data
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Office of Technology AssessmentCode: OTA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Accession or Local Control No: 8607
- SuDoc Number: Y 3.T 22/2:2 C 76/4/no.1
- UNT Catalog No.: b1572220
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc39608