Effects of federal policies on extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Effects of federal policies on extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy
- Series Title Health technology case study
- Added Title Payment for Physician Services: Strategies for Medicare
Author: United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1986-05
- Content Description: A report on OTA’s assessment of payment for physician services: strategies for medicare
- Physical Description: cm. 108 p: ill; 26 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy -- Government policy -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Kidneys -- Calculi -- Treatment -- Costs -- United States.
- Place Name: United States
Name: Office of Technology AssessmentCode: OTA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Accession or Local Control No: 8605
- SuDoc Number: Y 3.T 22/2:2 C 82/2/case 36
- UNT Catalog No.: b1573969
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc39606